Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Did you know that Reggio-Inspired outdoor spaces are designed around a circular central meeting place and then emanate outwards with elements found in nature for children to create imaginative places? In this workshop we explore how to create a Reggio-Inspired Outdoor Classroom that is influenced by the Loris Malaguzzi’s poem “the hundred languages.”
The child is made of one hundred.
The child has a hundred languages
a hundred hands
a hundred thoughts
a hundred ways of thinking of playing,
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn the Foundations of the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Explore the meaning of The 100 Languages
- Discover how to create a Reggio-Inspired Outdoor Classroom using The 100 Languages of Children as a guide.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with Reggio-Inspired Outdoor Activities.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org