Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
My own COVID-19 pandemic and the quarantine-inspired garden story is about my Square Foot raised garden expansion made from recycled wood. This project allowed me to try something new in my Backyard Teaching Garden.
Time in the garden has been the silver lining for me during this horrible pandemic. When my friend Jan offered her old raised garden beds to me, I was thrilled to have a big garden project to keep me busy outdoors. I am still amazed to see how eight pieces of old wood could be given new life!
Are you interested in making a Square Foot Garden? I highly recommend it! They are perfect for teaching and learning outdoors.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to make a Square Foot Garden.
- Discover what soil to use.
- Learn easy plants for kids to grow.
- Explore a variety of Square Foot Gardening Activities.
Come discover how a Square Foot Garden can also be the perfect garden design tool for Outdoor Classroom management.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com