Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Are you thinking about bringing your class outdoors for circle time, but don’t know where to start? Find the perfect icebreaker for your group. Icebreakers are a wonderful way to warm up any group. When done correctly, icebreakers, circle time, and group activities outdoors can be the ticket to successful learning outdoors.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn 10+ new hand-picked nature-based icebreakers, circle time, and group activities
- Explore how to manage children outdoors.
- Discuss tips and tricks for each activity.
Fill your toolbox today!
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com