Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Teach STEAM Outside! Learn how to reconnect children with nature and explore how science, technology, engineering, art, and math activities can be cultivated in the outdoor classroom and/or Backyard Teaching Garden. This jam-packed, interactive online workshop offers hands-on, minds-on ideas, resources, and playful learning, as well as Nature-Based children’s books that inspire STEAM Outdoors.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences using STEAM Outdoors.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking kids outdoors using STEAM.
- Explore the value of exploring science, technology, engineering, art, and math outdoors.
- Prepare your physical environment for all types of STEAM activities outdoors.
Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with STEAM-themed activities, games, and ideas. With our activities, kids won’t even realize they learning.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org