Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Have you ever lost track of time when you were doing something you truly love to do? What about times when you are with friends collaborating on a project or just simply being together. This is the essence of play. It’s for all ages. In this workshop, I invite you into the garden gates of the Playful Teaching Garden.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn about the importance of outdoor risk play.
- Discover how to facilitate “playful learning moments.”
- Explore how the Play Teaching Garden can strengthen communities.
- How to lean into trusting the power of Play as a learning tool.
We will share Outdoor Classroom and Backyard Teaching Garden stories and discuss best practices.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com