Let me ask you something…
Are you excited about making an outdoor classroom for your students but you’re not sure where to start… or if you have the right resources to make it happen?
Or maybe you already have an outdoor teaching program but you need new inspiration, ideas, resources and innovative ways to take your curriculum to the next level.
You’re excited about what’s possible for you and your students. But at times, you get overwhelmed by the ins and outs and options available… especially on a small budget and with very little extra time.
You deserve to love teaching outdoors?
We can help you with that?
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve had an outdoor classroom for years, here you will find the tools, training, community, and time-tested principles you need to:
- Make and sustain your own one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom on a shoestring budget.
- Gain confidence in your ability to teach outdoors even if you’ve never done it before.
- Know how to keep your students engaged, enthused, and learning well outside…in the rain, snow, or sun.
- Get new inspiration, ideas, and resources for what, where, when, why, and how to teach outdoors.
- Experience more joy and a deep sense of satisfaction as you watch your students become more curious, engaged, and excited about what they’re learning.