Welcome to Outdoor Classrooms
Are you excited about making an outdoor classroom for your students but you’re not sure where to start… or if you have the right resources to make it happen?
Or maybe you already have an outdoor teaching program but you need new inspiration, ideas, resources and innovative ways to take your curriculum to the next level.
You’re excited about what’s possible for you and your students. But at times, you get overwhelmed by the ins and outs and options available… especially on a small budget and with very little extra time.
At Outdoor Classrooms, I make it simple, easy and cost effective for you to start, develop, and enjoy your own one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom… one that integrates perfectly with your curriculum, outdoor space, and budget.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’ve had an outdoor classroom for years, here you will find the tools, training, community, and time-tested principles you need to:
- Make and sustain your own one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom on a shoestring budget.
- Gain confidence in your ability to teach outdoors even if you’ve never done it before.
- Know how to keep your students engaged, enthused and learning well outside…in rain, snow or sun.
- Get new inspiration, ideas and resources for what, where, when, why, and how to teach outdoors.
- Experience more joy and a deep sense of satisfaction as you watch your students become more curious, engaged, and excited about what they’re learning.
For the last 10+ years I’ve helped teachers and school directors cultivate outdoor classrooms and nature-based curriculums that reconnect children with nature and infuse both the teachers and kids with renewed energy, enthusiasm and excitement for teaching and learning.
If you’re a teacher, director, or parent who’s interested in getting guidelines and inspiration on how to make, sustain and grow your own one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom, sign up for “The Seedling” – a bi-weekly email blast full of ideas and insights on cultivating children’s gardens and nature-based curriculums.
Subscribe FREE Today
The Seedling News
- Inspirational Nature-Based Ideas, Activities, & Resources
- Updates on Professional Development Opportunities
- A Community of like-minded educators
Be the first to access coupons, specials, and freebies!
Seeds of Inspiration – Outdoor Learning Card Deck
The Seeds of Inspiration Learning Card Deck is an idea generator for your Outdoor Classroom. The deck features photographs from The Four Types of Gardens; Gardens that Feed; Gardens that Attract Wildlife; Garden for Art and Beauty; and Gardens as Learning Stations. Each card offers questions as prompts to guide your Outdoor Classroom design and nature-based curriculum for teaching outdoors.