Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Have you been thinking about making the transition to Teaching Outdoors, but not exactly sure where to start? There has never been a better time to reevaluate our teaching methods and to rethink how we are educating our children. This is the perfect workshop to get your feet wet and test the waters. In this workshop, we will get started and introduce the simple steps to making the transition to outdoor learning. Are you ready?
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare yourself for a new way of teaching young children outdoors.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking kids outdoors to learn.
- Explore the value of routines.
- Learn how to prepare for long-term planning and teaching outdoors throughout the seasons.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org