Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
There has never been a better time to reevaluate our teaching methods and to rethink how we are educating our children. The systems we had in place before COVID-19 hit, for inspired children to learn we less than. Now is the time to get started and make the transition to outdoor learning.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare yourself for a new way of teaching young children outdoors.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking kids outdoors to learn.
- Explore the value of routines.
- How to prepare your physical environment.
- Prepare for long-term planning and teaching outdoors throughout the season.
Once you prepare and plan, you will be ready to take the leap and start teaching outdoors. Kids won’t even realize they learning. Let’s make teaching outdoors the norm.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org