Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Did you make mud pies as a child? Did you spend hours mixing and creating recipes using dirt, water, flowers, and pinecones? What if you could use mud as a teaching tool and eliminate all the worry about messy kids after playing in the mud? What if there was an easy way to invite children to become scientists, cooks, entrepreneurs, and artists while playing with mud? What if you had Mud Play activities at your fingertips? With a Mud Kitchen, you can stop saying “No!” and give your children the freedom to get dirty and explore without hesitation. And you get the pleasure of having happy, healthy children as a result! Take a peek inside the More than Mud Pies: Make a Mud Kitchen Master Class with this 1-hour Mud Kitchen Madness workshop.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn a variety of activities to enhance Mud Kitchen Play.
- Explore a variety of Mud Kitchen recipes using natures loose parts.
- Discover the magic that happens in Mud Kitchens.
- Fill your nature-based toolbox with Mud Kitchen activities.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com