Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
How are your children coping with the global pandemic and everything else that is going on in the world? Are they stressed? Are they isolating themselves in front of a screen? Are they depressed or spending less time outdoors? Are fights breaking out on the playground? If you said yes to any of these questions, this workshop is for you. Come learn 10 Nature-Based Mindfulness Activities for young children (and yourself) that will encourage self-care, a reconnection with nature, and renewed hope for the future.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences outdoors in Mindfulness in Nature.
- Discover 10 mindfulness activities with tips and tricks for introducing mindfulness to children.
- Explore the value of daily mindfulness practice.
- Prepare your physical environment for your mindfulness practice.
Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with our 10 Mindfulness and Nature Activities.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org