Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
How are your children coping with stress and everything that is going on in the world? Are they coping? Or are they isolating themselves in front of a screen? Are they depressed and spending less time outdoors? Are fights breaking out on the playground? If you said yes to any of these questions, this workshop is for you. Come learn 10 Nature-Based Mindfulness Activities for young children (and yourself) that will encourage self-care, a reconnection with nature, and renewed hope for the future.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences outdoors using Mindfulness in Nature.
- Explore the value of daily mindfulness practice.
- Discover 10 mindfulness activities with tips and tricks for introducing mindfulness to children.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with Mindfulness Activities.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com