Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
What is a Three Sisters Gardening method? The crops of corn, beans, and squash are known as the Three Sisters. These three crops complement each other and have been the center of Native American agriculture and culinary traditions for centuries. Introducing the Three Sisters Gardening Method to children is magical. It combines lessons in history, agriculture, gratitude and companionship. Come learn all the different directions you can take your Three Sisters Garden and inspired lessons on nutrition and customs.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to make a Three Sisters Garden.
- Discover best practices for companion planting.
- Explore the nutritional benefits of a Three Sisters Garden.
- Fill your toolbox with 10+ garden-themed activities.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com