Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Do you have a Garden that Feeds? These are also called Vegetable Gardens or Edible Gardens. I have never been so excited about cooking since the installment of my 3 new raised garden beds. Growing your own food and inviting kids into the kitchen is a wonderful way to connect them to nature. Cooking with kids is fun and offers life long lessons.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how basic ingredients from the Gardens that Feed
- 10+ Easy Recipes for Kids from the Gardens that Feed
- Explore nutritional benefits and the power of eating well.
- Share ideas and resources.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com