Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
If you’re not sure what to do with the kids once you get outdoors or if you’re looking for ways to bring the outdoors inside, this workshop will show you how to instantly create a “pop up” outdoor classroom curriculum. Discover how to use sticks, stones, feathers, and shells as curriculum tools, and explore a wide range of activities in different curriculum areas. This jam-packed workshop offers hands-on-mind on ideas, resources, and playful learning.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences playing and working with loose parts.
- Discover tips and tricks for using Loose Parts outdoors to learn.
- Explore the value of Loose Parts and open-ended play.
Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with loose parts ideas and activities. You will never want to stay indoors again. With our activities, kids won’t even realize they learning.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com