Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
1 Hour Workshop Pre-recorded April showers bring May flowers. Let’s talk about all the things we can still do outside in the rain, proper rain gear, and how great the rain is for us. In this workshop, we will share outdoor rain activities, resources, and book lists on the topic. We dig deep, frame the good weather days vs. the bad weather days, and explore how our attitudes trickle right down to our kids. Every day is a gift to go outside. Who is ready to go puddle jumping?
- Lifetime access
- Downloadable workbook
- Participation Certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences outdoors in the rain.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking kids outdoors to learn with water play.
- Explore the value of puddle jumping and getting dirty.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with water-themed activities, games, and ideas.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org