Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Come learn creative ideas for teaching outdoors with ease outdoors. Alexander Bell once said, “Before anything else, preparation is the key to success.” If we are preparing our children to learn outdoors, then parents and teachers need to rethink how to teach outdoors and most importantly, how to teach outdoors with ease. Come learn the magic behind creating your own one of a kind Curriculum-on-the-Go Kits and how these kids can offer you and your children boundless invitations for learning outdoors.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to choose your curriculum for your curriculum on-the-go kit.
- Discover tips and tricks for putting your themed kit together.
- Explore the value of planning ahead and joining forces with other teachers in your program.
- Prepare your indoor environment for the storage of your curriculum on-the-go kits.
You will never want to stay indoors again. once you realize how easy it is to grab your curriculum and go outdoors!
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com