Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Have you ever been on a walk with children and wondered about the names of all the plants? Habitats are places where many diverse plants can be found. Some plants arrive “on their own” while others arrive with some help. As Natural Teachers, we can add plants to our Outdoor Classrooms and transform any outdoor space. We can also enhance the outdoor educational experience for children with plants. In this workshop, we will take a closer look at the plant world in The Four Types of Gardens find how plants can change any landscape and offer an abundance of outdoor learning for all ages
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn easy plants to grow in your outdoor play space.
- Explore magical plants.
- Discover a variety of plant activities.
- Fill your toolbox with plant themes for playful learning outdoors.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org