Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
What is a Habitat? A habitat can be defined as “an area or environment in which an organism or group of organisms lives and grows.” These can be big words for young children; however, when you unpack and start talking about habitats and camouflage with kids, their curiosity starts to grow. Come learn how to introduce and create a variety of simple Habitats in your Outdoor Classroom.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to talk about Wildlife Habitats to young children.
- Explore wildlife adaptations
- Discover fun games and activities to play with kids that feature these concepts.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org