Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1.5 Hour Workshop
Do you find it challenging to find age-appropriate outdoor activities for infants and toddlers? In this workshop, you’ll discover the benefits of infants and toddlers being outdoors and the importance of creating routines for getting them outdoors daily. Discover how well-designed outdoor Sensory Gardens can inspire infants and toddlers to become scientists, mathematicians, and artists. Fill your toolbox with 20+ Nature-Based Activities for infants and toddlers that will nurture their interest in nature and benefit them for the rest of their lives. This workshop is 1.5 hours and offers a Participation Certificate.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1.5-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your infants and toddlers for joyful experiences outdoors.
- Explore the value of Infants’ and Toddlers’ outdoor play
- Discover 20+ tips and tricks for taking infants and toddlers outdoors to learn.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with our 20+ Nature-Based Activities for Infants and Toddlers.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org