Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
When I saw my first alphabet garden I was totally mesmerized. This garden was so much more than letters stuck in the ground. My mind started bubbling over with activity ideas and ways to weave this garden into the curriculum. Then I set out to make my own alphabet garden. The results have been amazing!
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to make the best Alphabet Garden with the best materials.
- Discover the best placement for your Alphabet Garden
- Explore the frequently asked questions.
- Play with a variety of ABC activities.
- Share ideas and resources.
Come enjoy and learn how to add literacy outdoors.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com