Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
How do you read books outdoors in Winter with mittens on? Explore this question and the world of Storytelling. This workshop is designed for both teachers and parents to demystify the craft of storytelling, improve storytelling skills and also assist in how to help children improve their storytelling skills. This workshop opens the door to adding literacy outdoors in winter. Learn how to tap into your inner Storyteller on cold weather days and add this amazing craft to your “bag of tricks.”
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn tips and tricks for adding winter-inspired storytelling to your cold-weather outdoor classroom.
- Add resources to your Toolkit.
- Discover how to tell a story outdoors in winter.
- Learn tips and tricks for engaging children with winter-inspired storytelling.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org