Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Do you opt out of going outdoors to teach during the winter months? Do you see your outdoor space as a dark, frozen space that lacks imagination? In this workshop, we learn how to enhance outdoor learning in cold weather. In doing this we will look at Case Studies and learn how to “connect to dots” using key outdoor design elements and outdoor teaching strategies. Come learn how to continue to teach and learn outdoors no matter what the weather. I promise you that you will never look at winter the same again.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare your outdoor space for playful learning experiences outdoors in the winter.
- Discover tips and tricks for infusing your winter curriculum with captivating activities.
- Explore the value of being outdoors in winter.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with all weather-themed activities, games, and ideas.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org