Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Come learn and explore how to introduce seeds to children through dissection, sorting, comparing, and contrasting. Discover their location in fruits, vegetables, and in the environment. Introduce children to the mystery of seed travel and what different seeds need to grow. This is the time to plant seeds, observe their growth over time, and soak in their magic.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to introduce the extraordinary wonders of nature through seeds.
- Discover tips and tricks to teaching about all the different types of seeds and to the art of saving and swapping seeds.
- Explore how to connect our seed lesson to creative movement with children
- Fill your toolbox with Sensational Seeds resources, activities, and books
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org