Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Let’s talk about all the things we can still do outside during the cold weather months, proper gear, and how great the snow, rain, and colder temperatures are for us. We share outdoor Winter activities for INFANTS & TODDLER, resources, and how to engage young children while having a plan. We dig deep and learn how to respond to the “It’s too cold”, “It’s too icy”, and “it takes up too much time” dilemma. Let’s reframe how we look at Winter with INFANTS AND TODDLERS and embrace it with an overflowing toolbox of age-appropriate Winter activities.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your Infants & Toddlers for joyful experiences outdoors during the colder Winter months.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking Infants and Toddlers outdoors no matter what the weather.
- Explore the value of playing in the snow, rain, and sleet, while getting dirty.
- Prepare your physical environment for all types of weather.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with age-appropriate Winter-themed activities, games, and ideas.
You and your children will never want to stay indoors during the winter again. With our activities, kids won’t even realize they learning.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org