Are you a director purchasing a professional development master class for a teacher? Click Here
LIVE Welcome Session 2/1/24
Module 1 opens on 2/5
Q&A LIVE Session from 7:00-8:00 EST on 2/8
Module 2 opens on 2/12
Q&A LIVE Session from 7:00-8:00 EST on 2/15
Module 3 opens on 2/19
Q&A LIVE Session from 7:00-8:00 EST on 2/22
Module 4 opens on 2/26
Q&A LIVE Session from 7:00-8:00 EST on 2/29
In this Master Class, you’ll discover:
- How to create a winter curriculum that gets both you and your kids jazzed about going outside.
- 30+ Nature-Based Winter Activities and ideas you and your kids will love.
- An expansive Resource Library of winter-themed children’s books.
- Sneak peeks into how other nature-based teachers create their winter activities.
- Top tips and examples for creating a cold-weather winter classroom.
- A new community of teachers and parents that share your love for reconnecting children with nature and so much more!
This Master Class includes:
- A Private Virtual Classroom with
- 4 Modules with videos, take-action worksheets, handouts, and ideas galore!
- 15-Hour Participation Certificate to honor your time and commitment!
- A new community of like-minded educators from all over the world!
- LIFETIME ACCESS!
If you’re an early childhood teacher, director, parent, after-school provider, and/or homeschooler…this class is for you. Join the fun, get inspired, and explore nature during the winter months with kids.
“I really enjoyed this Master Class and hope to participate in many more. I took a million notes and pictures of everything.” ~ CB Teacher
Questions? Email me at email@example.com. Let’s embrace these colder months together and make it the best season to be outdoors! Sign up and save your space.
What teachers are saying:
My big goal was to get more winter activities. I feel like I got more than that. I have a good inspiration to go out more even if I was a teacher feel like not going out on a day because it is too foggy and cold and I just want to be inside. This happened one day during this winter: it was very bad weather and not my teaching partner or I wanted to go outside. But we did since it was a forest walk day. The kids had so much fun jumping into the puddles and splashing the icy water. As we were walking back to the school, for those 20 minutes it started to snow. It was our gift :o) We tried to catch the snowflakes with our tongues and in our hands and we could explore the different shapes of the snowflakes. It was a great day for us! I think this is my big takeaway to go out and just enjoy what is there. This is what I know now among so many practical “good to know”. Thank you. ~ TM Budapest, Hungary
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org