Outdoor Teaching Bootcamp: The Ultimate Roadmap to Starting & Growing an Outdoor Classroom
GET READY TO TAKE YOUR TEACHING PRACTICE AND OUTDOOR SPACE FROM
UNPROVEN CONCEPT TO AN ENGAGING OUTDOOR CLASSROOM!
Outdoor Teaching Bootcamp is a comprehensive program designed to help you conceptualize, create, and launch, your own one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom from start to finish, so that you understand, step-by-step, exactly how to select the right lessons, how to prime your children, how to make sure your outdoor space is viable, and, most importantly, how to actually teach outdoors, both initially and on an ongoing basis throughout all four seasons.
In this Ultimate Roadmap to Starting and Growing a Successful Outdoor Classroom you’ll learn:
- How to set up your outdoor classrooms’ Infrastructure using key elements.
- Best practices for getting outdoors and staying outdoors with ease.
- The value of the all-weather gear and teaching outdoors during all seasons.
- How to create routines that include sustainability practices.
- How to plan for teaching and learning outdoors all year long, choose the best lessons, and streamline with standards.
Our SPRING 2023 Cohort LIVE Sessions are scheduled for APRIL (TBD) from 7:00-8:00 pm (EST) All LIVE Sessions will be recorded.
All Educators enrolled in our Outdoor Teaching Bootcamp receive LIFETIME Access!
Have questions? Contact Victoria at email@example.com
- Lectures 19
- Quizzes 0
- Students 93
- Assessments Yes
COURSE INTRODUCTION: THE POWER OF TEACHING OUTDOORS
PHASE ONE: CREATE AN OUTDOOR CLASSROOM INFRASTRUCTURE
PHASE TWO: GET OUTDOORS USING ROUTINES AND SYSTEMS
PHASE THREE: TEACHING AND LEARNING OUTDOORS
PHASE FOUR: EMBRACE ALL-WEATHER OUTDOOR CLASSROOMS
PHASE FIVE: ESTABLISH SUSTAINABILITY PRACTICES