Come learn and explore how to introduce seeds to children through dissection, sorting, comparing, and contrasting. Discover their location in fruits, vegetables, and in the environment. Introduce children to the mystery of seed travel and what different seeds need to grow. This is the time to plant seeds, observe their growth over time, and soak in their magic.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to introduce the extraordinary wonders of nature through seeds.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking kids outdoors to learn about all the different types of seeds.
- Explore how to connect our seed lesson to creative movement with children.
- Introduce children to the art of saving and swapping seeds.
- Enjoy resources, activities, and books that will inspire your children.