April showers bring May flowers. Let’s talk about all the things we can still do outside in the rain, proper rain gear, and how great the rain is for us. We will share outdoor rain activities, resources, and book lists on the topic. We dig deep, frame the good weather days vs. the bad weather days, and explore how our attitudes trickle right down to our kids. Every day is a gift to go outside. Who is ready to go puddle jumping?
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences outdoors in the rain.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking kids outdoors to learn with water play.
- Explore the value of puddle jumping and getting dirty.
- Prepare your physical environment for all types of weather.
- Capture these moments with photography.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with water-themed activities, games, and ideas.