Let’s talk about all the things we can still do outside during the cold weather months, proper gear, and how great the snow, rain, and colder temperatures are for us. We share outdoor Winter activities for INFANTS & TODDLER, resources, and how to engage young children while having a plan. We dig deep and learn how to respond to the “It’s too cold”, “It’s too icy”, and “it takes up too much time” dilemma. Let’s reframe how we look at Winter with INFANTS AND TODDLERS and embrace it with an overflowing toolbox of age-appropriate Winter activities.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your Infants & Toddlers for joyful experiences outdoors during the colder Winter months.
- Discover tips and tricks for taking Infants and Toddlers outdoors no matter what the weather.
- Explore the value of playing in the snow, rain, and sleet, while getting dirty.
- Prepare your physical environment for all types of weather.
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with age-appropriate Winter-themed activities, games, and ideas.