- enlighten participants to the tricks of taking small and large groups outdoors for Math lessons.
- inspire a variety of techniques and activities for teaching Math Outdoors.
- offer a community of Natural Teachers via a private Facebook page and Zoom calls
- guide participants toward creating their own Math Gardens
What teachers are saying:
“I have a student who hates math. With these playful activities, I don’t think she realizes she is learning Math.”
“I get stuck teaching Math because no one else wants to do it. This program made learning about Math fun.”
“I never thought of teaching Math concepts outdoors. What a difference!”WHAT YOU GET:
- 4 Modules with in-depth videos focused on Math elements
- Access to a Private Facebook group. A great way to connect with other Master Class participants
- Hand-picked Nature-Based Math activities to do in The 4 Types of Gardens
- Daily “Garden Note” check-ins
- Additional Books and Resources on outdoor math.