OWNERSHIP: This site is owned and operated by Victoria Hackett, M.Ed.
Agreement BETWEEN USER AND OUTDOOR-CLASSROOMS.COM
By using our Services, you agree to abide by these Terms. You must also follow all posted guidelines and rules and code of conduct. These Terms, guidelines and rules may change once in a while, so you should review them regularly.
With respect to your access and use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services, Outdoor-Classrooms.com provides its Services to you, subject to the following Terms, which may be updated by Outdoor-Classrooms.com from time to time without notice to you, and which updates become effective when posted. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms. Also, you must be at least 18 years old or have the permission of your parent or guardian allowing you to use the Services.
In addition, when using particular Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services, you and Outdoor-Classrooms.com shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such sites or services, which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms. In the event that any of the Terms contained herein conflict with such guidelines or rules, these Terms shall control.
You agree to be bound by these Terms, and indicate such agreement by any access or use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not access and use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services.
Your Use of Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services
Subject to these Terms, Outdoor-Classrooms.com hereby grants you the right to access and use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services solely for the following purposes: (i) if you are accessing the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services as an individual, then any and all use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services is for your personal, non-commercial use only; or (ii) if you are accessing the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services on behalf of a business entity, or educational institution, then any and all use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services must be for such business entity’s, or educational institution’s, internal business or educational purposes in connection with the establishment or continuation of a business relationship with Outdoor-Classrooms.com. Outdoor-Classrooms.com retains all rights with respect to the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services except those expressly granted to you through these Terms.
In order to access some of the services on this site, you may be required to use an account and password that can be obtained by completing our on-line registration form. This form requests certain information and data. By registering, you agree that all information provided is true and accurate and you will maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate.
You agree not to frame, or assist third parties in framing, any of the web pages contained in the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services. Such framing is strictly prohibited under these Terms. Unless otherwise agreed to in a separate written agreement, Outdoor-Classrooms.com may change, suspend, restrict or discontinue all or any part of the Services at any time. The software on the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Sites are the property of Outdoor-Classrooms.com and/or its suppliers and partners and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. Outdoor-Classrooms.com reserves the right to suspend, cancel or limit the use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services with or without cause, and with or without notice. For example, we may suspend, cancel or limit your use if your use violates these Terms or conflicts with our company goals. Our Services may only be used for their intended purposes. In this section, we describe our rights and rights related to your use.
As a condition of your use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services, you warrant to Outdoor-Classrooms.com that you will not use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services for any purpose that is unlawful, encourages illegal behavior, or is prohibited by these Terms. You agree not to use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services in any manner, which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services. Don’t use our Services to break the law or to encourage others to break the law. Don’t do anything to interfere with anybody else’s use of our Services.
USE BY CHILDREN
- If a user is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must give consent for the child to use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services.
- Outdoor-Classrooms.com collects limited personal information from minor students only where that student’s parent has contracted with Outdoor-Classrooms.com to collect personal information for the use and benefit of the learning environment.
- Outdoor-Classrooms.com requires parental consent for all children.
We want to keep kids safe. Children under 13 years old may only use our Services with parent or guardian permission. At all times throughout the participation in the Outdoor-Classrooms.com, the parent or guardian remains responsible for all names, photos, comments, and contributions made to the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Websites.
- Be careful who you share your information with while using the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services.
- Children must have permission from their parents or guardians, who have read and agreed to these Terms before using the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services.
- You will only access the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services using the access code given to you by Outdoor-Classrooms.com.
- You represent and warrant that you are solely responsible for complying with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), which requires parental consent for online collection of personal information from children under 13. For more information on COPPA, please see www.ftc.gov/privacy.
- You understand that your acceptance of these Terms indicates that you are agreeing to these Terms both on your own behalf as well as on behalf of your child or children who use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services. Children under 13 must not use the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services until after a parent has accepted these Terms on their behalf.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services may contain links or produce search results that reference links to third party web sites (“Linked Sites”). Outdoor-Classrooms.com has no control over these Linked Sites or the content within them. Outdoor-Classrooms.com cannot and does not guarantee, represent, or warrant that the content contained in the Linked Sites, including, without limitation other links, is accurate, legal, and/or inoffensive. Outdoor-Classrooms.com does not endorse the content of any Linked Site, nor do we warrant that a Linked Site will not contain computer viruses or other harmful code that can impact your computer or other web access device. By using the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that such use is entirely at your own risk, and that you may not make any claim against Outdoor-Classrooms.com for any damages or losses whatsoever resulting from such use. However, if you experience a problem with a Linked Site, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will investigate the link and take appropriate action.
The Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services may be subject to export controls or restrictions by the United States or other countries or territories. You agree to comply with all applicable U.S. and international export laws and regulations. These laws include restrictions on destinations, end users, and end use. You are responsible to comply with any export laws and regulations that might apply.
PRIVACY AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We believe that your privacy and the privacy of all our users are important. By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to the Site may be read or intercepted by others, even if there is a special notice that a particular transmission (for example, credit card information) is encrypted.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its partners, affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or accruing from your use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services, including your downloading, installation, or use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services, or your violation of these Terms or documents it incorporates by reference. You are solely responsible for your use of our Services.
Outdoor-Classrooms.com does not promise that the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services will be error-free, uninterrupted, nor that the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services will provide specific results from your use of any content, search or link on them. The Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services and all content contained within them are delivered on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranty of any kind. Outdoor-Classrooms.com does not warrant or represent that files you download from the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services will be free of viruses or other harmful features. You are solely responsible for any damage to your mobile device, or other device, or loss of data that results from such use. Outdoor-Classrooms.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability, no infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to breach of contract, tort or negligence, will Outdoor-Classrooms.com, nor its directors, employees, agents, or its affiliates and partners, be liable for any indirect, special, punitive, or consequential damages (including lost profits) that arise out of or are related to your use of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com services. In no event shall Outdoor-Classrooms.com aggregate liability, or the aggregate liability of Outdoor-Classrooms.com affiliates and partners, to you for any loss, damage or claim related to or arising out of the Outdoor-Classrooms.com services exceed the greater of the following: (a) total amounts paid by you to Outdoor-Classrooms.com for accessing this site; or (b) ten u.s. dollars ($10.00). We are only liable to you for certain types of harm described here. In any event, our maximum liability to you is the amount you have paid us, if at all, for our Services, or $10, whichever or more.
ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You affirm that you are at least 18 years old or have the permission of your parent or guardian allowing you to use the Services and enter into agreements with Outdoor-Classrooms.com. If you are under 18 years old, you agree to have your parent or guardian read and acknowledge these Terms before proceeding. By providing their permission, your parents or guardians agree to all of the terms and conditions contained within this document.
OUTDOOR-CLASSROOMS.COM AND SITE CONTENT
You agree that the Services contain Content specifically provided by Outdoor-Classrooms.com or its partners and that such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contain in any Content accessed through the Service. You shall not sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publically display, publically inform, publish, adapt, edit, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit Content or third party submissions or other proprietary rights not owned by you, (i) without the consent of the respective owners or other valid right, and (ii) in any way that violates any third party right.
You may, to the extent the Website expressly authorizes you to do so, download or copy the Content, and other items displayed on the Website for download, for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Content. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Outdoor-Classrooms.com, or from the copyright holder identified in such Content’s copyright notice.
You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By uploading and publishing your User Content, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- You are the creator and owner of or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, releases and permissions to use and to authorize Outdoor-Classrooms.com and Outdoor-Classrooms’s Users to use your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section and in the manner contemplated by Outdoor-Classrooms.com and these Terms;
- Your User Content does not and will not slander, defame, or libel any other person.
- The use of your User Content as permitted herein does not and will not infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; and
- Your User Content does not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code.
- Outdoor-Classrooms.com reserves all rights and remedies against any Users who violate these Terms. Outdoor-Classrooms.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content and disclaims all liability in connection with User Content.
- You agree that any information, including without limitation discussion posts, chat posts, IM posts, web links, advertisements, articles, white papers, and reviews, posted by you:
- shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- shall not be fraudulent;
- shall not infringe any third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- shall not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- shall not be obscene or contain child or other pornography;
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- shall not create liability for Outdoor-Classrooms.com, or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers and Partners; and
- shall not link directly or indirectly to links you do not have a right to link to or include.
USER CONTENT DISCLAIMER
You understand that when using the Outdoor-Classrooms.com Services you may be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources, and that Outdoor-Classrooms.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Outdoor-Classrooms.com with respect thereto. Outdoor-Classrooms.com does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Outdoor-Classrooms.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content. If notified by a User or a content owner of User Content that allegedly does not conform to these Terms, Outdoor-Classrooms.com may investigate the allegation and determine in its sole discretion whether to remove the User Content, which it reserves the right to do at any time and without notice.
We cannot monitor or control what other people upload using our Services. If you see something that violates these Terms, let us know.