Outdoor Teaching Bootcamp is a comprehensive program designed to help you conceptualize, create, and launch, your own one-of-a-kind outdoor classroom from start to finish, so that you understand, step-by-step, exactly how to select the right lessons, how to prime your children, how to make sure your outdoor space is viable, and, most importantly, how to actually teach outdoors, both initially and on an ongoing basis throughout all four seasons.
In this Ultimate Roadmap to Starting and Growing a Successful Outdoor Classroom you’ll learn:
- How to set up your outdoor classrooms’ Infrastructure using key elements.
- Best practices for getting outdoors and staying outdoors with ease.
- The value of the all-weather gear and teaching outdoors during all seasons.
- How to create routines that include sustainability practices.
- How to plan for teaching and learning outdoors all year long, choose the best lessons, and streamline with standards.
In just five weeks, develop the daily habits & simple Outdoor Classroom systems that will take you from stressed and overwhelmed to calm, happy, and in control.