More than Mud Pies: Make a Mud Kitchen is a fun exploration of how to use mud as a teaching tool and create your own one-of-a-kind Mud Kitchen.
In this Master Class, you will:
- Let go of the traditional ways of teaching and find freedom with Mud Play.
- Make your own one-of-a-kind Mud Kitchen that sparks your children’s imaginations and engages their creative thinking.
- Discover and implement different ways to teach children math, science, and art using mud.
- Invite open-ended play and support child development in your outdoor classroom.
- Enjoy happy, engaged, healthy, and curious children.
By the end of this Master Class, your hesitation and questions about letting your children learn in the mud will be gone and you’ll be eager to jump in too!
- 4 Modules with videos, handouts, and ideas galore!
- Module 1: Get Inspired & Choose a Location
- Module 2: Mud Kitchen Studies
- Module 3: Behind the Scenes
- Module 4: Mud Play & Mud Activities
- If you are not already a member, you are invited to join 2 LIVE Sessions in our Circle Membership Community
- 15-Hour Participation Certificate to honor your time and commitment!
- A new community of like-minded educators from all over the world!