Did you know that composting is nature’s way of recycling? Come learn all the different ways to introduce composting to children and how yard waste and food scraps are broken down and become food for plants. This workshop is jam-packed with fun activities for children, resources for teachers/parents, and inspiration for how to get started successfully with composting with your child(ren).
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn the importance of composting & how to prepare yourself and your children a composting adventure.
- Discover a variety of tips and tricks and composting techniques.
- Explore the value of composting and using routines & systems.
- Enjoy a variety of easy and fun composting activities that don’t require you to make a huge bin in your outdoor space.
- Discover how to get your kids hooked on making soil from scraps!