Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
Have you ever made a Mandala with children? Did you know Mandalas enhance creativity, along with a deeper connection with the self, nature, and the universe? The word “Mandala” means circle, and in this time of uncertainty, we are exploring a variety of Mandalas, making them using a variety of different materials. Let’s get centered with Mandalas!
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn how to prepare you and your children for joyful experiences making Mandalas outdoors.
- Discover tips and tricks for creating beautiful Mandalas with young children.
- Explore the value of symmetry and design.
Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with Mandala-making activities, games, and ideas. With our activities, kids won’t even realize they learning.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com