Are you a director purchasing a professional development workshop for a teacher? Click Here
- 1 Hour Workshop
The idea of “the hundred languages” was originally born of a poem written by Loris Malaguzzi, and later became a famous educational topic. It begins, “The child is made of one hundred. The child has a hundred languages a hundred hands a hundred thoughts a hundred ways of thinking of playing, of speaking.” In this workshop, we explore the 100 languages and how they can inspire your Outdoor Classroom to be Reggio Inspired.
- Lifetime access
- Participation certificate
- A community of like-minded educators and parents.
In this 1-hour workshop, you will
- Learn the Foundations of the Reggio Emilia Approach
- Explore the meaning of The 100 Languages
- Discover how to use 100 Languages of Children Outdoors
- Fill your Nature-Based Toolbox with Reggio-Inspired Outdoor Activities.
Did you know, for the same price of one workshop a month, CIRCLE Members get 24/7 access to our entire Workshop & Course Library?! They also enjoy our...
- LIVE Roundtable
- Outdoor Classroom Tour & Talks
- LIVE Q&A/ Educator Lesson Exchanges
- Membership Missions
- Private Facebook Community
Our Foundation course gives you a framework for focusing on the right things at the right time within your outdoor teaching practice; enabling you to layer in the key strategies and tactics that will help you grow your Outdoor Classroom.
Included in CIRCLE Membership. Also sold separately.
Tailored Professional Development
Do you need a:
- Staff Development?
- Conference Keynote?
- Online workshop?
- Onsite Retreat at The Secret Gardens Outdoor Classroom in Beverly, MA?
Interested? Contact me at email@example.com