Exploring Nature in Winter Master Class
Hello Winter Explorers,
Do you not know what to do with children outdoor during these cold winter months?
Does your mind want to go outside and do amazing activities, but your body says “Uh…let’s just stay inside.”
And when your kids ask you about the next time they’ll get to go out, you’re left looking like a deer caught in headlights. You don’t know what to say because you don’t have a plan or any systems in place for cold weather to play outdoors in winter.
Hey, I get it. Just last week, I was talking to a room full of teachers and they were perplexed as to what to do with their children outdoors. “It’s too cold”, “It’s too icy.” “It takes up too much time.”
It’s normal to want to curl up and snuggle through the cold winter months. But while skipping outdoor time may seem like a great idea at the moment, it can be a problem for everyone in the long run. Germs, lack of exercise, and boredom quickly result in behavior problems and sick, miserable, unengaged kids.
What if instead of complaining about the cold and looking at the kids blankly, you had hot lesson plans for any cold winter day?
What if both you and your kids could kick the winter blues and enjoy all winter has to offer. The nip in the air, the bird songs, and maybe some hot chocolate as you explore the outdoors.
“I loved this class! It was great to collaborate and learn together! I am looking forward to joining you for another course in the future!
All the best!” ~ KC Teacher
In this Master Class, you’ll discover:
- How to create a winter curriculum that gets both you and your kids jazzed about going outside.
- 30+ Nature-Based Winter Activities and ideas you and your kids will love.
- An expansive Resource Library of winter-themed children’s books.
- Sneak peeks into how other nature-based teachers create their winter activities.
- Top tips and examples for creating a cold-weather winter classroom.
- A new community of teachers and parents that share your love for reconnecting children with nature and so much more!
This Master Class includes:
- A Private Virtual Classroom with
- 4 Modules delivered weekly to your inbox with videos, take action worksheets, handouts, and ideas galore!
- 2 Live Virtual Classes via Zoom (scheduled bi-weekly) to answer your questions, get new ideas and connect with your classmates, and discover new approaches to teaching outdoors in Winter
- Private Facebook Group to share your celebrations, photos, and accomplishments!
- 15-Hour Participation Certificate to honor your time and commitment!
- A new community of like-minded educators from all over the world!
- LIFETIME ACCESS!
If you’re an early childhood teacher, director, parent, after school provider and/or homeschooler…this class is for you. Join the fun, get inspired, and explore nature during the winter months with kids.
“I really enjoyed this workshop and hope to participate in many more. I took a million notes and pictures of everything.
Thanks so much!” ~ CB Teacher
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s embrace these colder months together and make it the best season to be outdoors! Sign up and save your space.
See you in class,
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Students 65
- Assessments Yes
Exploring Nature in Winter e-Workshop
Module 1: Embracing Winter
10 Nature-Based Activities
Module 2: Winter Inspired Classrooms
10 Nature-Based Activities
Module 3: Get Outside Rain for Shine
Winter Themed Children's Books
Module 4: Learning Rain or Shine