Hello Curious Educator,
Do your children get bored outdoors? Are you a parent or teacher that would like to transform your outdoor space? Do you get overwhelmed thinking about creating an Outdoor Classroom? Where do I start is questions I hear all the time.
During my time cultivating the Children’s Garden and Outdoor Classroom at my children’s elementary many years ago, I learned firsthand the power of reconnecting children with nature. I also learned that well designed outdoor spaces can have an important impact on child development. If you are thinking about developing your outdoor space for learning and teaching, this Master Class is for you.
What if I told you, you could…
- Dramatically change children’s behavior by using simple, cost-effective ways to transform your outdoor learning space?
- Design a one-of-a-kind Outdoor Classroom on a shoestring budget?
- Attract families who become raving fans of your Nature Based Program?
- Authentically stand out and become a “go to” teacher/program featuring Nature Based Education?
Then you are in the right place!
- Outdoor Classrooms unleash discovery, learning, and adventure for all ages.
- Outdoor Classrooms come in all shapes and sizes.
- Well-designed outdoor classroom spaces have an impact on child development.
Did you know?
It is more important that teachers know how to teach a lesson outdoors, using the natural environment, than to have a fully equipped classroom that teachers may not know how to use. Register Your Interest for the Teaching in the Dirt: Designing Outdoor Classrooms Master Class!
See you in class,