LET’S GET DIGGING! Teaching in the Dirt:
Designing Outdoor Classrooms e-Course
Are you a parent or teacher that would like to take your classroom outdoors? When you take your children outdoors, do they run wild and get bored? Do you get overwhelmed each time you think about creating an Outdoor Classroom? Do you simply feel like you don’t know where to start?
Are you a Natural Teacher with an Outdoor Classroom who wants to enhance your Nature-Based Program? Are you constantly looking for fresh ideas and a community of like-minded souls who believe wholeheartedly in the power of reconnecting children with Nature?
What if I told you, you could…
- Dramatically change children’s behavior using simple, cost-effective ways to transform your outdoor learning space?
- Design a one-of-a-kind Outdoor Classroom on a shoestring budget?
- Attract families who become raving fans of your Nature Based Program?
- Authentically stand out and become a “go to” teacher/program featuring Nature Based Education?
I want you to take a moment and imagine a world where….
- Every child in every school has access to an Outdoor Classroom.
- All Teacher training includes Nature-Based Education
- Teaching outdoors is the norm!
- Teachers look forward to teaching creatively rather than constantly spending time managing behavior
Guess What? You can create all of this by simply gaining some clarity on how to design outdoor learning spaces.
I want to introduce you to the
TEACHING IN THE DIRT: Designing Outdoor Classrooms e-Course.
with NEW Live Outdoor Classroom Tours and Interviews!
Teaching in the Dirt: Designing Outdoor Classrooms is my step by step course where I will teach you the in’s and out’s of designing your outdoor learning spaces so you can get started with transforming your outdoor learning spaces, reconnecting children with nature and growing your Outdoor Classroom.
This is the class I wish I had when I created my first Children’s Garden and Outdoor Classroom. Learn more.
for only $60
About Victoria Hackett, M.Ed.
My mission is for every child in every school to have access to an Outdoor Classroom. Therefore, I inspire educators to teach outdoors and lead an on-line virtual community of Natural Teachers all over the world to create their own Outdoor Classroom story.