Outdoor Classrooms Garden Tour
Have you ever been on a garden tour? Do you love walking around someone else’s outdoor space and collecting ideas? Do you love to surround yourself with like-minded souls? I do and can’t wait to put together our first Outdoor Classrooms Garden Tour. Tell me about your Outdoor Classroom and how it came to be.
Let’s dig in! Here are a few guidelines to get you started:
2. Tell me what inspired your community to create an Outdoor Classroom.
3. How did you begin transforming your outdoor space?
4. What outdoor elements have you added?
5. What type of Garden do you have? (Gardens that Feed, Gardens that Attract Wildlife, Garden Rooted in Curriculum and/or Gardens that Honor Intergenerational Connections.)
6. How did the children adapt to the changes?
8. Do you have any favorite outdoor activities/lessons?
9. Have you taken an e-course or workshop from Outdoor Classrooms?
10. Is there anything else you would like to share?
These are loose questions to provide some structure.
Next steps: If you are interested, HIT Reply to this email
- Local Peeps: If you are local (Massachusetts) I can set up a date and time to visit your garden in person and interview you.
- Non-Local Peeps: I would love to interview you via Skype and tour your garden through pictures.
Looking forward to our next adventure together!