2016 Natural Teacher E-Course
Earning your 15 hour participation certificate!
STEP ONE: Please search (type in the search box) for these blog posts and write a reflective comment for each post. Please include any insights you had from your “Take Action” Worksheets.
- Welcome! Please Introduce Yourself
- Why Children and Nature?
- Becoming A Natural Teacher: My Story
- Forum of Ideas: Waldorf
- Forum of Ideas: Reggio
- Forum of Ideas: Montessori
- Clearing the Decks for the Next Chapter: Becoming A Natural Teacher
- The True Measure of Childhood
- 3 Tips for Starting Seeds with Kids
- Add Nature to your Classroom: A Seed Sanctuary
- The Natural Teachers Year
- Literacy in your Outdoor Classroom
- Uploading Pictures 101
- Inspiration from Nature Based Quotes
- Technology, Kids and Snow
STEP TWO: Send an email to me with Becoming a Natural Teacher: A Road Map in the heading. Please write our your name and any reflections from this e-course.
STEP THREE: I will send you a certificate of completion as a PDF!